Do you believe the famous phrase that you are what you think or feel about yourself? Though you cannot rely on thoughts or phrases to change your life, there are numerous affirmations that can positively change your life. Affirmations are phrases that can change someone’s life for better if used correctly. Some are automatic statements, natural or statement people make on purpose.
Positive-self-affirmations are phrases that you continuously repeat to yourself. They target a particular aspect of life that require some inspiring. However, positive-self-affirmation can only be effective if done correctly. For you to achieve your goals and become the person you want, you need to know how to use the statements.
Why are Positive-self-affirmations important?
Affirmations strengthen us by boosting our self-confidence and self-esteem. When you verbally affirm your ambitions and dreams, you empower yourself with a deep sense of encouragement. Through positive-affirmations, you will start to feel less-dependent on other people’s satisfaction, and even feel more relaxed with their dissatisfaction.
But for affirmations to be of any help, it is wise to use the present tense, be personal & positive, and more significantly be specific. Here are some examples that you can use to bring change to your mind and life.
24 Positive-self-affirmation that can change your life
- Being joyful is a choice, and from today I prefer to be happy.
- I am capable to have the life I want.
- My life is full of passion, meaning, and purpose.
- I will never worry due to small matters.
- Being optimist is a choice; I prefer to remain optimistic.
- It okay to say NO to other people and yes to myself.
- I can do it; I will do it.
- I am releasing my negative thought now; to have room for positive thoughts.
- I am in control of my feelings; today I choose to feel happy.
- I will stop comparing myself and my life with unfamiliar people on the internet.
- From today, I release everything that does not serve me.
- I will never give up; there are many ways I have not tried yet.
- I forgive myself all my past mistakes.
- I love myself; as I am.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I will always believe in myself
- From today, my friends are individuals who bring positive things in my life.
- I am proud of who I am
- I am happy about the changes in my life
- I trust my opinion
- I am free because I have forgiven people who have ever hurt me
- The precious gift I can offer myself is absolute love.
- I am unique and different in a beautiful way
- I appreciate the things I have; those I do not have will come one day.
Since you now know what is positive-self-affirmation and why the statements are important, it is now your turn to put them into action. They are not statements that you just say once and expect positive changes. The top-secret is repetition. You need to repeat the statements daily and feel each and every word you say.
After some time, you will notice how these affirmations will have transformed your life for better. Be happy, enjoy and appreciate having affirmations in your life.